Prints of my very first collection, HANANA 1.0, which was launched in 2014.
Conceptualised and styled by myself, this collection was my first forage into yokai (Japanese mythological creatures).
• Amabie, the mermaid with the face of a bird
• Aobaku, the blue tapir who loves swimming and wears a pair of fancy trunks
• Betobeto-san, the many-legged, playful monster who follows people home and disturbs them with his many footsteps
• Mikan-san, who hides in a tree in disguise, then devours humans
• Muttsume, the 6-eyed monster who hops on a single foot
• Saigo the Samurai, with his iconic Chonmage (topknot) hairstyle and belly wrap
• TeruTeru-bozu, who’s supposed to be sunny, but is always grumpy
• Uma-kun, the horse boy who wears an obi
Paper weight: 250gsm
Print type: Single-side Matte
• Printed with a white border, with kllylmrck logo and name of monster along bottom edge
• Does not come with HA/DE packaging
• Each print comes sealed in a plastic covering